- Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are despatched from Bulgaria.
- How is my order shipped?
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding UK public holidays. Any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
To UK and EU – We use Bulgarian Post – They are great! Not the fastest though, but cheap and efficient.
Rest of the world – USPS Service
- How long does it take for my order to reach me?
Orders are despatched within 2-5 working days after payment confirmation. Typically, UK and EU orders take between 8-10 days after dispatch. For the rest of the World, depending on the delivery address. It could be maximum around 3-4 weeks. Delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond the control of Bello Cyclist. These interruptions include, but are not limited to, delays caused by the transportation system, shipping carrier or processing of cardholder’s credit/debit card. Delivery delays due to service interruptions or inclement weather conditions are not the responsibility of Bello Cyclist or the carrier.
- Which countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
- What are your delivery charges?
Please find delivery charges at checkout using your shipping address. It’s around €3.60 and up.
- How do I track my orders?
You will receive an email, together with a tracking number, notifying you that orders have been shipped. If you have further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless “Out of stock” is indicated. On receipt of your order if any items are unavailable, we will inform you by email and we will offer you a refund or alternative availability date where possible.
- Can I deliver to another address, other than my card billing address?
Yes, it is possible.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our “no questions asked” cancellation policy allows you to cancel your order with us:
- Before the Products are dispatched to you; or
- Within 7 working days of receiving the Products.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions relating to cancellations and returns.
- I would like to change my order. What should I do?
If you would like to amend your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How do I know that my order has been successfully submitted?
You will receive an email acknowledgement containing the order reference number and details of your purchase. Your order will be only dispatched upon receipt of payment.
IMPORTANT: Please check your SPAM folder as different email providers have different policies about these emails.
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, although, we use only PayPal and PayPal Express checkout where you can pay without having to open/have an account at PayPal. Please see details here: www.paypal.com. Please note that all payments are charged in Euro. The final amount reflected on your bill may slightly differ depending on the exchange rate at the time your bank processes the transaction.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
To ensure a safe payment procedure, our website uses the world class WooCommerce platform for a reliable and secure internet payment gateway.
- What is your return Policy?
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions relating to returns.
- Do I need to register and set up an account to shop?
It is not mandatory to register. However, if you choose to, we will retain your contact details, which will be retrieved when you login on your next visit. Please note that due to security reasons, we will not retain your card details. You can delete your personal data at any time in your profile section.
- What if there are missing or wrong items when I receive my order?
For missing or wrongly shipped items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your transaction reference number. Our customer service is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (GMC +2 time). We will endeavour to reply to your query within 1-2 working day and we will advise you on what to do next.
- Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order requirement. Delivery charges will remain as specified.
- What are your Terms & Conditions?
Find out more about Terms & Conditions here.
- What are the recommended browsers for this site?
This site is optimised for Explorer version 7.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 or higher, Opera 9.0 or higher and Google Chrome.
- Is my personal information kept private?